All FunCPE courses are acceptable for CBM CPE credit
CBMs in every state can receive credit for our courses.
CPE requirements for CBMs
In accordance with the Association of Professionals in Business Management, CBMs:
- Must earn 20 CPE credit hours per year to maintain a current and active CBM designation
- The CPE credit hours can be earned in many ways including seminars, classes, corporate training programs, etc.
- The CPEs earned to maintain other certifications could be transferred to satisfy your CPE requirements for the CABM or CBM.
- APBM retains the right to conduct random audits of the CPE hours earned outside of the APBM’s own continuing education sources.
Acceptable CPE course topics for CBM
CPE course subject should be related to at least one of the ten businesss modules in the CBM Exam
- General management & organization
- Operations management
- Marketing management
- Information technology
- Quality & process management
- Corporate control & governance
- Human resources management
- International business
Accordingly, all FunCPE courses qualify for CPE credit. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Accounting and auditing
- Advisory Services
- Many tax courses use free downloadable materials
- You can also order most of the study materials for home delivery with no shipping charges
- No hidden additional sales tax or shipping cost
- All FunCPE exams are available online 24/7 to help you meet your CPE requirements on time
- You can take our free course to see first hand how easy it is to take one of our courses
We welcome Certified Business Managers to our site and would like to serve your needs better. Please contact us with any suggestions for new course topics for Certified Business Managers CPE specifically. CBMs are also welcome to pilot test new courses for free CPE.
You may also want to sign up for email notification of new courses as they are added.