FunCPE courses are acceptable for Certified Public Bookkeeper CPE credit. CPBs in every state can receive credit for our courses.
- protects the public interest by helping to ensure only qualified individuals provide public bookkeeping services and
- assures the public that members are trusted and competent bookkeepers.
- Certification--which assures the public that you have knowledge and skills. You obtain the certification by passing a uniform examination which is open book.
- Licensing--which assures the public that you have not only knowledge and skills, but also experience and ethics. You obtain the license by completing the license application after passing the certification exam. You must have at least one year of bookkeeping or accounting experience and agree to abide by the NACPB Code of Professional Conduct.
Continuing Professional Education requirements for licensed CPBs as per the nacpb.org website
- CPBs are required to complete 24 hours of approved CPE in each year period.
- In approximately November of each year, CPE Reporting and CPB License Renewal forms will be mailed to the licensee for the purpose of reporting completion of qualified CPE courses as a condition of renewal of licensure.
- The licensee must complete and return the CPE Reporting form with the CPB License Renewal form to NACPB no later than December 31.
- The licensee is responsible to obtain the forms and to report their CPE by the December 31 deadline. Failure to complete or report CPE will result in denial of renewal of the CPB license.
- If the initial license term is less than the full year CPE reporting period, the CPB is required to complete 6 hours of CPE for each full quarter of licensure during the CPE reporting period.
Accordingly, FunCPE courses in the following subject areas are recommended for CPE for CPBs:
- Accounting and auditing
- Advisory Services
- Many tax courses use free downloadable materials
- You can also order most of the study materials for home delivery with no shipping charges
- No hidden additional sales tax or shipping cost
- All FunCPE exams are available online 24/7 to help you meet your CPE requirements on time
- You can take our free course to see first hand how easy it is to take one of our courses
We welcome Certified Public Bookkeepers to our site and would like to serve your needs better. Please contact us with any suggestions for new course topics for Certified Public Bookkeeper CPE specifically.
You may also want to sign up for our newsletter to receive notification of new courses as they are added.