The Thrifty Accountant Newsletter
--Two minutes of money saving strategies
Greetings fellow thrifty accountants!
Do you receive tons of office supply catalogs, all showing various discount codes or free items with purchase? I do, and in an effort to stay organized, I toss out all those flyers and catalogs!
When the time comes to order office supplies, I get my coupons online.
Where to get discount codes online
I ran across this website and I use it whenever I need to purchase office supplies:
- Go to www.morestuff4less.com
- (Go to "Deals by Merchant" and select "Office Depot" if the link above doesn't work)
- Scroll down to the section titled "Coupons and Promotional Links"
- Obtain a coupon code good for $20 off an order of $100 (or $10 off $50 etc.) from Office Depot.
- You can generally get free shipping on any order for $50 or more.
- You must order online to use these discount codes (www.officedepot.com).
It's that easy and you don't have to keep track of all those catalogues they send you with discount codes-you can just go to this website at your convenience to get a code.
This blog also has good advice on ways to combine coupons and rebates to get some super good deals on computer equipment and such.
September 2005 | Issue #002