Professionals living outside the USA

Do you need CPE credit to maintain your Certified Public Accountant or Enrolled Agent license, but live outside the U.S.?

Our CPE courses have been taken by CPAs, EAs, AFSPs and other financial professionals in countries around the world. If you are living out of the country, it is easy to get your CPE credit from FunCPE:


Easy to learn the CPE material

Low cost

Accounting, tax and financial professionals in the following countries have benefited from FunCPE courses:

Australia (AU) Indonesia (ID) Pakistan (PK)
Bahamas (BS) Israel (IL) Philippines (PH)
Belize (BZ) Italy (IT) Romania (RO)
Bermuda (BM) Jamaica (JM) Saudi Arabia (SA)
Brazil (BR) Japan (JP) Singapore (SG)
Bulgaria (BG) Jordan (JO) South Africa (ZA)
Canada (CA) Kazakhstan (KZ) Spain (ES)
Egypt (EG) Korea (South) (KR) Thailand (TH)
France (FR) Kuwait (KW) United Arab Emirates (AE)
Germany (DE) Lebanon (LB) United States (US)
Great Britain (GB) Mexico (MX) Vietnam (VN)
(also listed as England) Nigeria (NG) Virgin Islands (VI)
Greece (GR) Oman (OM) Zimbabwe (ZW)
India (IN)    

If you are a CPA, EA, AFSP, ATP, ATA, ABA, CMA, CFM, CFE, CIA, CBM or ECS living in the USA or abroad, we welcome you to our Texas-based web site!  We also provide CPE to over 35 other professional designations.

CPAs should check our State Acceptance page to review state license requirements for CPE courses.