Certificate of completion
Your Certificate of Completion
Immediately after passing the final exam with a 70% correct score, you will automatically receive a certificate of completion both on screen and by email.
You can also later view and print your CPE certificate at any time by logging into the course system.
Lose your certificate? No problem–reprint certificate as many times as needed. Even if your course is expired (all courses expire 365 days from purchase, in accordance with AICPA/NASBA/IRS requirements), you can always retrieve your certificate.
Required cpe course information included on certificate:
- Student name and address
- Course name
- Course number
- Date of completion
- CPE credit hours
- CPE credit basis (i.e. 50-minute hour)
- CPE provider name
- Provider numbers
- Instructional method
- Subject area
- Signature of registrar
- Address and phone number of CPE sponsor
- Unique CPE certificate number
- IRS Program number (all tax and ethics courses)
Note that not all information listed is required by every licensing entity, but if it is required by ANY entity, we have included it on the CPE certificate.
Sponsor numbers are printed on the certificate
The following entities require sponsor registration and reporting by sponsor number:
- CPA-Illinois (IL): 158-002143
- CPA-New York (NY): 002025
- CPA-Ohio (OH): H0016
- CPA-Pennsylvania (PA): PX177424
- CPA-Texas (TX): 008473
- IRS: EA/RTRP/AFSP-all states: FAE6R
Note that most CPA State Boards and other professional agencies do NOT issue or require sponsor numbers. View a description of CPA CPE acceptance by state.
CPE course certificates meet reporting standards
All CPE reporting information is included on the certificate as required by:
- State CPA Boards of Accountancy
- IRS Office of Professional Responsibility (EAs/RTRPs/AFSPs) and
- over 30 other professional certifications and credentials that we support.