EA Tax CPE
Which courses qualify for Enrolled Agent CPE?
Enrolled Agents can select from any Federal tax related course and any ethics course. You can pick and choose your courses individually, or you can pick a group of courses from one of our pre-configured tax packages.
EAs can take any of the courses in the following categories for their annual EA CPE requirement:
- Tax courses using online materials
- Tax courses using books
- Tax packages
- Ethics courses
About book courses
Note that if you select a book course, books are purchased separately, but are usually inexpensive (most are under $20). Book courses have more CE hours than online courses so these are a good value if you need a lot of hours.
No purchase restrictions
- No need to buy a block of hours, then keep track of those hours
- No requirement to purchase several courses in order to get a discount–we have “everyday low prices” with no strings attached
- Not necessary to buy an annual membership–once a FunCPE student, always a FunCPE student
- No need to puchase expensive texts–our courses use online cpe materials included with the course purchase or book courses require the separate purchase of inexpensive books (or borrow from a friend or the library!)
- No tax or shipping charges–total shown is total cost
- We have provided CPE courses to EAs in every state (and over 100 countries!)–and have over 30,000 satisfied students
- CPE Course average less than $5/credit hour–that’s low cost CPE!